Send me your song for next weeks show

Saturday, August 16, 2008


I've been getting a lot of songs from indie bands sent to me for the radio show. A lot of great stuff too. If you have a song you want played and your Alt Country, roots rock, Psychobilly, Hellbilly, anything close to that, hit me up on the email. tommyhardcore@gmail.com I will put a link to your web site on my blog, plus on the radio show, I will tell where to buy your music, upcoming shows and your website address. Its all for the love of music. Thanks to everyone, the response so far is killer. I do the show once a week and am working on making it a podcast

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Click here to visit Amber's page