MY new Music video's

Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Well, they are new to you. I made these music video's in 2005. I have been trying to get them onto the internet ever since. I dont know what I did different this time than before but it worked. So please check em' out.
"My Buckets Got A hole In It" is my favorite video, My wife and I drove all over Nevada filming this thing. From Reno to Vegas and back on March 20th 2005. That was my 35th b-day, my gift from my wife was to go to all these locations to film my music video.
"I Saw The Light" was mostly filmed in Reno and Virginia City, Nevada. The video starts with me and my brother being interviewed on the radio station I now work at, 100.1 THE X. The big stage you see me on sometimes in the video is at Harrah's Reno. I was opening for the 80's band "Berlin" at Harrah's.
"I Would" Is a video I made for my wife. Mostly shot in Maui, Hawaii, It was our honeymoon.
So there you go, My music video's are up for you to see, also you can see them at www.myspace.com/thomyeoman Enjoy!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Click here to visit Amber's page